Saturday, September 10, 2016

The last few days in college

There are only a few days leaving to spend in college.All senior students will leave school and go back home to have a new start.Though it is good for us to start a new and fresh life,it is very hard for us to say good bye to our friends ,and the campus where we have enjoyed wonderful four years.Now we are all preparing for our thesis ,and we are all enjoying  the precious little time we  stay together.I can hardly imagine what the scene would be like the time we are really having to say goodbye to each other.During the four years, we have learnt how to be independent ,how to take good care of ourselves,how to manage the relationship with others,how to be open to others ,how to be outgoing,how to deal with all kinds of difficulties.I dare say the four years spent in college entitles us strong ability ,and good quality.During the four years ,I made so many friends that I can not count one by one.I think the precious experience is invaluable,and worth recalling forever.The only pity is there are only a few days to enjoy the remaining days in college,how much I wish to have more time to be together with my sincere friends.Whatever,I wish all my friends can have a bright future and enjoy every day,every moment.Wherever i go,I would remember the great time I have with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment