Tuesday, March 7, 2017

For family influence

When everyone hears the word future, they will think a lot, the family, the job, and also the money and so on. As a student, I really cannot image what I will be in the future, how can I earn money?
If I will get married?
Will I have children?
If I can continue writing?
Yes, write. For family influence, I have read a lot of books since I was a child to now. Reading is my favorite, that's true. I always drink a cup of tea, nfl jerseys china, books in hand, while others are playing or talking. Many of my friends say I am a book warm and I like the name they call me. As time goes by, I am not satisfied with only reading, I want to write my own novels. So I began to write, and keep on writing for several years. I enjoy writing, and hope that one day I can become a writer, who needs do nothing but writing. I can travel to everywhere, and I will tell others my feelings and imaginations. If I feel tired of travelling, cheap Oakley sunglasses, I will come back home and sit on the rocking chair to enjoy the sunshine. What a comfortable and ideal life!
Maybe I will get married, and have children. When they are at home, I will take care of them, and I can still write novels at leisure time. I can still travel, for I can send the children to their grandparents' house for some days. I can even travel with my family.
Though I think the future is so beautiful, cheap nfl hats, it is not realistic. I don't think I can earn enough money to raise myself by just writing, and how could I have time to write after I have a job and a family?
The future is so dark to me, and I feel so depressed every time when I came across the word "future". But I still hope that I can live with what I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment