Monday, April 17, 2017

My Ideas about My Future

My Ideas about My Future    
       There is no doubt that everybody has so many thoughts about their future. What are my ideas?  Hear me out!
       When I was young, I had a lot of dreams about my future. For instance,cheap snapback hats,  I dreamed to be an astronaut, a gymnast and an official and so on. Nevertheless, as time goes on, I know the dream in my childhood is just a pie in the sky.
       Afterwards, I chose a major in translation, because I expected to learn more things about English and I hoped to be a translator. Nevertheless, the fact is so cruel that I was determined to have a practical dream. There is no point in doing nothing. Therefore, as far as I am concerned, on condition that I make efforts to improve my English ability, maybe I will become an English teacher in the future. What's more, if I work towards this goal, not only can I get a steady job, but also I can live the life I want.
       To sum up, I will have trouble in learning English, but I make up my mind to get over these troubles. Only I paid, fake oakley sunglasses, can I have the harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment