Friday, April 14, 2017

The worst dream

I always have dreams every night. I have had many dreams, good dreams, sad dreams and scary dreams. I still remember the scariest dream I've ever had.
In that dream, cheap jerseys, I traveled by boat with my friends on a wide ocean. The sea was more than large and broad. There is no one else on the boundless sea. We were very relaxed, watching the beautiful scenery around. Suddenly, a big hurricane blew out. Our boat began shaking. We couldn't stand or sit steadily.The waves rocked the boat for a long time and finally the boat turned over. No surprise we were all in the water. We couldn't swim so we plashed in the water and moved up and down. At that time, an enormous shark swam toward us quickly. It was so large that we couldn't believe our eyes. The distance of us was closer and closer. Abruptly, it opened its big mouth, wanting to eat us. We can see its sharp teeth clearly. We were so frightened that we shout loudly to ask for help. However, there was no one replying to us. We felt depressed and wanted to escape from it. We splashed in the water but we didn't have enough efforts.While it eating us, cheap snapback hats, I was woken up. Formerlly, it was a dream!
I released my breath and couldn't fall asleep again for a long time. I don't want to have nightmares anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment