Monday, April 17, 2017

We always learn to grow up

I was so tired this week. I paid so much time for greeting the new students. In fact I missed my parents. Last year I left my hometown and came here for my university life. It was interesting I thought . But sometimes I also felt lonely. Nobody can give me the familiar feeling like my relatives. I know I should be independent to deal with any problems, cheap nfl jerseys, but I can not keep my heart down to do something.One day I walked in front of the library, the road is so long that I felt coming to my home and my mother is waiting me to have lunch. At that time I cried and called my mom. I knew I was not mature and parents would worried. This is the first time I lived in school, this is the first time I feel the quarrel between family members is also warm. I will learn to take care of myself, learn to no longer rely on parents, to learn what is called growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment