Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thanksgiving

It's just 6 o'clock now.My son has just put a piece of chocolate into my mouth behind me while I was sitting in front of the computer and planned to write this diary.It's so sweet,cheap nfl jerseys, my favourite taste,as well as my son's favourite,as the meanwhile,my heart gets sweet.Son is always so considerate.
Today is Christmas Eve,but only we two at home.Son's homework is too much today, and it's not an important time for him,because he and his friends already made it on Saturday evening to spend Christmas.We ate out just now and everything is ready for sleeping only waiting for him to finish all his homework.
It can say that I like these students of this year,however,this Christmas isn't so happy as many ones of before.Maybe I should change my thought,to know them again.Such a festival,a good chance to show their thanks to teachers.While other teachers didn't receive their  wishes except me who only have several ones as well.I gave my Christmas fruit out to those teachers,in the past,I wouldn't like to do that,cheap snapbacks, because I always regarded those gifts as the most important things from students.Of course,the most important things I received will be given to my son.And I would thank those students in class,I told them :Thank you so much,because what you send me is just to my son,thank you for your wishes for my son.
However,I can't feel happy today.The other teachers who teach them are very good,too,how can they give no wishes,even a card made by themselves,or a word of wishes.Suddenly I find those children are not so lovely!
Looking at some students who were eating inside and outside the classroom,how can they do that?before those who are benefactors  to them,without any shames!
Since my son was a student of Grade One,I told my son to show his thankgivings to his teachers,and which has lasted now.In my impression,cheap replica oakleys, only once didn't we send gifts,just because it wasn't allowed by the mainteacher.I still remember that I helped my son to send flowers to his teachers,an old womanteacher's smiles like flowers,at that moment,to be frank,I feel as happy as her,as I am a teacher as well.So I can understand what feeling it is.These two years,my son can remember to buy gifts by himself,even sometimes I need to be reminded.I feel very happy because he has learned to thanksgive and send happiness to those givers.
I originally prepared some chocolate in my bag, which husband and son bought for me.I have planned to divide them to my students,wish them to have a good Christmas Eve.However,I really lost my mood to do that.
In fact,many things are none of money's business.Money has a price,however the sense of happiness money changes into is priceless.Even without money,a true thanksgiving heart is more precious.And few people know,wholesale nfl jerseys, after thankgiving,they can obtain more.

No comments:

Post a Comment