Monday, April 17, 2017

Robinson Crusoe

These days I read Robinson Crusoe again, which is my favorite book since I was in primary school. I wrote many reviews of Robinson Crusoe, wholesale jerseys, in which I said I admire Robinson's appetite of adventure, spirit of persistence and so on. But I didn't mention that this book open my eyes about survival.
After reading this book, I imaged more than once that if I was banished to a desert island, how can I live on. This idea doesn't mean I am a world-weary person. It just suddenly came to my mind that I want to build a house by wood and soil, dill wood to make fire and get food by hunting and gathering. Of course, I know I couldn't live for 3 days without civilized society.
Histories make men wise; poets witty; the mathematics subtile; mature philosophy deep; mantel grave; cheap mlb hats, logic and rhetoric able to contend. Abeunt studia in morse. Robinson Crusoe makes me wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment