Friday, April 14, 2017

Travel Aroud China

Since I was in my second school, I was addicted to geography, for the reason that I could learn something about every province of china and other countries. I strongly desired to go out to see the world which was totally different from my hometown.
 After finishing the University Entrance Examination,fake oakley sunglasses, the opportunity was descended. My first destination was HangZhou, once arrived at the station, I headed for The West Lake without any hesitation with my father. A little excitement filled me because it's my first time to appreciate the sightseeing of the lake. But in order to not be discovered I was new there, I pretended as calm as I could. When we have spent three days in HangZhou, we went towards the north to SuZhou and Shanghai, where I knew them from the books ever.
 From then on, I became more fascinated about traveling, so I decided to do some part-time jobs to afford my further traveling. During the last national holiday, I went to Ningbo by myself without my parents' permission. and because the train tickets were sold out , wholesale jerseys, I had to take a bus back to school. It was already twelve at the midnight when I got off at a service district.
The night was dark and there was nobody, how scareful it was!
 I have been some other cities by myself until now, and I will contiune my traveling around china.

No comments:

Post a Comment