Thursday, April 27, 2017

the smiles hard to control

These days,such a question always appears in my mind.I am really happy both in class and seeing students after class.A few days ago,I especially wrote a short article for them in class blog,cheap nfl hats, and sum-up their different characters.Smiles always follow me when I first see students in the school every day.Slowly,It's hard for me to be serious.I am sure it's an unfavorable omens.So I need to have a change.These children give me the most joys since beginning teaching.Maybe in their hearts,I am more like a "mom",who they want to get closer.Or it's a Karma for me to have such lovely children this year,whose characters I like so much.What I get is much more than what I ever lost this year.I feel so content!I tell nobody about my pains in the school,I won't believe any adult,cheap oakley sunglasses, and nobody can understand my present feeling.The joys are so precious for me.Thank you all! New Year's Day is coming,I really wish all joys can go on in the coming new year....Although I know sometimes how silly I am !Just to follow my heart,...
God ever brought me so much pains,and all these are what she compensates me ?I can never forget those suffering days,which days I never want to think of.
How to treat you?My students!I love your naughty faces and your jokes.However,I am a teacher,a mainteacher!which makes me headache,how I wish to be high with them everyday.However,I must learn to pretend to be serious,just for our class,or say for you.Such lovely words" teacher/student".My favourite job,I can't imagine what my life will be like without students.My smiles before students are my true ones,cheap jerseys, I think I am a lucky person indeed when I think of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment